Monday, February 29, 2016

March 1th Already




Hello everyone. How are you? Well it's March 1th already and here's my story. Nothing much to report which to me that's a good thing. It's been to cold and rainy  the last couple of days to do anything  special. I am looking forward to the weather getting warmer  so I am able to go out more. What I need to have done is I need my car fixed, some to do some bank business, real estate business and finding a way to make some $$.

Did I mention with all the rave about niche marketing I am working on building a niche blog in order to try and generate some income from it. I know what your saying what about the bonanza store? Still have it and working on it as we speak. What about the t- shirts you were selling  Still writing catchy slogans for that. . What bout the lingerie store? I told you about that well I am trying to build up an audience of plus size women so that I can offer more then just lingerie. What about the challenges your doing? You mean the coin challenge where I invest my coins in stock. Still doing it I just deposited $25 in coin in my Kellogg stock just the other day. The twenty dollar challenge well you know how that does and the dollar a day challenge still working on it.
So you see I have enough or I create enough to keep me broke and busy. So that's my story What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment