Monday, February 1, 2016

Disappointed!



Hey Everyone well here's my story for the week. Last week that is. I am a fivers queens. It's a website that offers different services for people like website building, voice over, e-book covers, facebook banners etc. for five dollars. Well I have used that site for quite a while because some of the people on fivvers do great work and some not so much. Anyway I used a women that I thought could write me a few articles and they were hot messes. I wanted articles that had the SEO in them so that I could get higher rating on Google and other search ending listing. What I got from this women was crap. I was so disappointed I told her that now I am  just waiting to hear back from her. I will probably get a refund as I should.

On to another problem I purchased a video program from a computer company spent like $60 bucks on it came home used it and guess what it was crap as well. I used it like once and then it crashed my computer. The sales person in the store told me once I open the package I could not bring it back so I lost $60 bucks.

You get the point for the last week or so I have been spending money on crap. I have lost faith in people and the things that they say they can do but really can't.  Have you ever felt that way? Well that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment