Thursday, February 4, 2016

My New Business


Hey everyone here's  my story for the week. I got another notification regarding the value of  my rental property this week from the department of Finance. When you get this kinda notification it usually means that the property taxes on your home is going up yet again. Hey wait a minute didn't I just pay you guys around January an extra $100 bucks in increase property taxes. Now you want more money more money. This is the reason why unless your making mega bucks, living in New York gets way to expensive. I can just imagine how much my property taxs for the year will be.




I am now selling t- shirts on https://www.zazzle.com/store/ahills_gallery.   It's free and easy  to open a tee shirts store. This is another avenue that I have when it comes to finding ways to make money. Because to be honest it's harder then it looks to make money on line. I really don't know how all these people are making all this money online and I can barely make 5 bucks and that is if I am lucky.

Talking about money and finding stuff I did manage to win $12 bucks on a  lotto scratch off. which I was happy for. I never win anything. I am putting that money toward my Dollar A Day Challenge. I know what your saying , that I have so many challenges going on I never finish any of them. Not true my Coin Investment Challenge is still going on and my Dollar A Day Challenge is only for the month of February .My businesses well we all know that is never ending right? Oh well that is my story for the week. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment