Sunday, January 10, 2016

Stupid Money.....

                                                
  


Good Morning Everyone. Well here's the story for the week. I am sure by now you have heard that the powerball is up to 1.3 billion dollars making your take home about 800 million if you win. You know that even though I practice being a cheapskate I had to get in this crazy money game for $25. So I spend my whole lottery allowance on some tickets. Think about it, even if I win 2 or 3rd prize. I have made my money back that I spent on the game. But  the downside to that  are my chances of winning is high and I also spent my whole  lottery monthly allowance one on shot at winning big.

Also this is the first full week of my $20 dollar challenge and I have not found anything or anyways to add to it. I am starting to get depressed but I will push on since it's only been a week.

I have been looking into finding a part-time job, but I think since I have been out of work for 2 years now I have gotten lazy. I mean I keep thinking do I really want to get up early in the morning and go to someone's job to take the crap I had to take before because I needed my good city job? I am still thinking on that.
So that's my story what do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment