Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SnowStorms...


Good Evening Everyone. Here's my story for today. Snow Storms are expensive. I live in New York and this weekend we are expecting a snow storm.says our weatherman but most of the time their wrong. But I still  ran out today to get the basics of what I needed before the storm if we really have one comes it. I got  basic grocery items and  a big bag of snow melt cost me $50 bucks. In New York if you don't shovel and put salt on your side walks with in 72 hours after the last snow fall  you get a ticket.So there goes more money out of my pocket because of Mother Nature.


I got good news today I received my tax statement from a stock that I own  I was surprised to find  I had more money in it then I thought. Which is good on my part because I had not been making any stock payment in that account for a while. I just let the dividend reinvestment plan the company offers  put the stocks for me.
Right now I am still working on my money Challenges and my diet. I am a diabetic as I told you I suck at it. But I am  trying to get better at eating right and getting up off my lazy a** to work out. Got any suggestion for me on this? That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment