Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Really Staples....

                                        Image result for paper shredderImage result for paper shredder

Good Evening Everyone. Well here's my story for the first week of the New Year. Me and staples have called it quits! That’s right I called it over why because when you purchase their products and they break down. You can not go to them to get it replaced. I had a paper shredder for 2 years that I purchased. But when I needed this machine the most it stops working. So I take it back to staples and they give me a 1800 number ad tell me they do not take back stuff in their stores. They kept asking me if I have a warranty and did I purchase the extra coverage on the machine. You know I didn't but for a machine to only last 2 years are crazy.
So I called their 1800 number and I go tithe run around, but finally I spoke to a manger who told me a way that I can fix the machine myself. I did that and he is also sending me a $30 credit toward my next machine with staples. I really would have like a gift card to use someplace else. But I get what I get. So now that I know how staples do things I will not be buying anything of importance from their company again.  So what do you think??

Good Evening Everyone. Well here's my story for the first week of the New Year. Me and staples have called it quits! That’s right I called it over, why because when you purchase their products and they break down. You can not go directly to the store to get it replaced or fixed. I had a paper shredder for 2 years that I purchased from staples. When I needed this machine the most it stops working. So I take it back to staples and they give me  their corporate  1800 number  to cal. They said that i would have to call this number and return the broken item back to them for a refund or replacement. So I ask them who's paying for the shipping on a 10 lb shredder?  The manger of the store said nothing. They also  kept asking me if I have a warranty and did I purchase the extra coverage on the machine. You know I didn't but for a machine to only last 2 years is crazy.
 When I got home  I called their corporate 1800 number and I got the run around of course. Finally  by luck I spoke to a manger there  who told me a way that I can fix the machine myself. I did that and thank god I got my machine to work. He is also sending me a $30 credit toward my next machine with staples. I really would have like $30 gift card to use someplace else. But I get what I get. So now that I know how staples do things I will not be buying anything of importance from their company again.  So what do you think??
 




No comments:

Post a Comment