Tuesday, June 23, 2015

To Mad!!!







I am going to get right into it. I did a mystery shop around the first of June for Kern Mystery shop company.  I did a bank shop that was paying me $30 bucks! I went back to the bank  twice because the person I had to see was not around. This cost me my time and gas money. Well after I finished the shop and submitted it. I waited for them to send me a notice about my payment.  Today  I happen to see more of the same shops in my e mail so I applied for one. Then I went to check on the shop that I had done for them earlier in the month . Well that shop they stated was incomplete. They never notified me of this and now it's going on 2 weeks since I finished that shop. I e mailed this and asked what gives?? I am waiting to hear back. So I am mad because I might not get paid for a shop that I did and it's pissing me off. I counted on that money and now I might not get it. This is one of the reasons why I stopped doing mystery shopping in the first place the companies started getting to funky with their shops and the money they offered you.
Guess I will have to find another avenue to make money. So what do you think???   

No comments:

Post a Comment