Friday, June 5, 2015

Today's The Day!!!

                                               
                                                Image result for national donut day  
National Doughnut Day. Get a free doughnut from dunkin donuts when you purchase a beverage. I didn't get a chance to get mine but next year I am on it. I like free stuff. And speaking of free stuff I am a big fan of get it free.com They offer you free samples of different things and I love my free stuff. So how has your week been. Mine was quick , fast nothing special to report. I will tell you about the way I was treated at AAA Travel another time. My money challenges using coupons , saving $2  a day, making money all these challenges are going real slow for me ........ So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment