Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Love Boat.......

Image result for the love boat 
Good morning everyone. Here's what's been going on. I know that my finances are limited  because I am no longer working but I decided that life is to short so I booked a cruise on The love boat to Canada in September! Well it's actually  a Princess cruse to Canada.(  The Princess line is considered the Love Boat) I got a great deal on it. Me and my partner are paying about $3000 for the two of us so it comes out to about $1666.50 each. This is with taxes and port charges. The tips for the ships' personnel  is about $11.50 a day which I find kinda expensive if you ask. But we have to pay them. This is the cheapest that I could  find for this cruise.  The cabin and position of the ship that I really wanted would have cost us around $4000. for two. So I am saving $1000 because our balcony room  has an obstructed view which  from looking at the video  on  youtube  it's not  to bad.  So now  I am  trying to saving as much money as I can  for this trip and the many small trips that we I will take in the summer..
On to other news, I have been out of work for almost a year now and I have until July 20th to make up my mind if I want to go back  to work. The city holds your job for one year and a day and after that  one year and day is up and you do not come  back to work then if you want to work for the city again you'll  have to start all over  again, taking test  getting on the waiting list for a job, going thought all the exams and interviewas like you did the last time. I don't know if I want o go back to work  again for someone else. I am thinking on it. Well let you know what I decide later. So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment