Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cool Stuff



 Good morning everyone, so here's what going on for the week. I first want to say I love  garage sales well sometimes anyway. I went to a few garage sales this weekend and look what I got. A cool Kiss tee shirt. I love the group Kiss they are so Cool! When I get stuff at garage sale mostly I put them in my Bonanza store to sell. Hey remember I am trying to make a buck here.... Especially since  I am retires/unemployed . Oh heck I have no steady income coming in, but you know that already. So right now I am on my hustle to make  money anyway I can. Other cool stuff I got were barbie dolls, books, x box games, and a coupon organizer that's for me.

Now for the Damn News my property tax bill comes in this week and it's $4,500 for the year. Don't you just love New York you can purchase a house here but you can never own the land that the house sits on  that's how they get you. You have to pay for that land because the city owns it and never sells. So I paid that  thank god I have a tenant that pays me rent monthly. So her money goes to pay the water bill, taxes and repairs that have to be done on the house. To me that money belongs to the house so I never touch it for my personal needs.

Also I did added up the  food bill for the month of  May I spent $560 for two people to eat and $150  of  was take out food, This is why I purchased a coupon booklet for 50 cents. I need to do some serious couponing . Two people eating $560 in food is crazy. So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment