Friday, April 3, 2015

Weeks Events

Happy Friday everyone hope that everyone's day is great. Here is the week of what went on. First I am finally glad  that my tooth pain is getting better which means that I can do more things when I hurt less.  I got a great and I mean great deal at staples yesterday. The women that worked there was putting out clearance items for cheap. So I walked over to the staples clearance table and I grabbed 4  small bottles of  fabreese  50 cent each. Two notebooks with hard covers 50 cents,  3 each of men and womens plastic razors 50 cents each,  a TV program thumb drive  $1 dollar ( my partner wanted that) and the best thing is that I got a NY Yankees leather business chair for $19.99.




This chair was originally $89.00 this came right on time because my partner needed a good  computer chair. His old one was falling a part. The total I spent on  everything  chair included was about $30 bucks and I only purchase stuff that was needed nothing extra. Also with the holiday here I wanted to see what the Easter candy prices were. That's why you see me holding up this giant Easter bunny that cost $15.99. No I did not buy it I just liked the way it looked and the size of it. It's big right? Well what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment