Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Business Updates and More....

                                           Image result for business sucks   



Let's talk business today  the three businesses that I am working on is the Tee shirt business on TeeSpring ( Cheapskates Do it Better Teeshirt), The Gambling Business that I started with $20 dollars this month and My Bonanza Store that I sell vintage dolls, clothing and funky looking banks. First the Tee spring business selling tee shirts I have no takers of my shirt yet and I still have 2 weeks to go. I have advertised all over the place, promoted on a few blogtalk radio shows, posted it on  facebook pages and twitters pages and no takers, Guess people don't want a cheapskate tee shirt. But I have others that I will be trying out once this campaign is over. This campaign cost me about $10 in advertising and the rest was free  I made the design myself and teespring is free to use. But my other campaign designs cost me $5.50 for 2 and I will be advertising them once the campaigns starts but again that should not cost me no more then let's say $10 we will see.
The Gambling business really sucks because I am losing more money then I am winning. I purchased $15 worth of lottery tickets and scratch off and I might win say $5 if I am luck from that $15, So this business is really not taking off as I would like. I would like to spend $20 a month and win something like $40 or $50 for the month making my profit $20 to 30 dollars. I might stop doing this business in May it's a serious loser.
My Bonanza Store  I sell vintage barbies, clothing funky looking banks. I like my store but my sales are very very very slow. But I still put out stuff  and pray that people would buy it. I thought people might buy things when they got their tax refunds no luck. But this store I am keeping it justified my garage sale shopping. So far all my business sucks but come May I have to rethink the ones I keep and the ones I get rid of.                                                      So what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment