Friday, January 16, 2015

Winter Reading


It's getting colder outside and the picking are slim when it comes to making any money. So I decided I might as well read how the millionaires live and how to be more frugal with my money then I already am. That is one thing that I can say about myself is that I love to read and anything dealing with money , investing being a cheapskate I eat it up. Not that I am not cheap already I am in some situations in other not so much. So I read to better myself. What about you what kinda books do you read???
On another topic right now I am trying to get myself organized because good old income tax time  is on it's ways and I need to prepare for it. This is the last income tax check I will be getting by myself. After this year, next year I will probably file under my partner since he will be claiming me as a dependent. We will see how that goes. Hopefully my Uncle SAM will be good to me and give me some money back this year  because I could sure use it! 
So what do you think??/


No comments:

Post a Comment