Friday, January 23, 2015

I Made $$$

I got a notice in my e mail yesterday that said I had a payment coming from  my Kindle account. I was excited because I have a few books on kindle that were not selling to good. So I thought someone had finally purchased my book. when I looked at how much kindle is paying me 52 cents. I say "What the H*LL! Here I was getting excited and I made 52 cents off of what I do not know, but you know what I will take it. It's beats getting nothing at all, and this also forces me to take a look at my kindle books and see why my books are not selling like they should be. Also are you getting your things together for your taxes?. I am. I need my tax money since this will be the last time that I can get money back from working. I can't wait to see what I am getting back  Hopefully it's enough to cover me for at least 2-3 months. I told you right I am trying to not use any of my partners money and use my own money that I make for my personal needs which are very few. But since he takes care of all the bills the least I can do is pay my own way when it comes to my wants and needs. That's far right?   I am also  trying to make money so I can still invest in my stocks and retirement like I did when I was working  which right now it's not so easy to do since I do not have my  $640 bi weekly paycheck  coming in like I use to have when I was working. I will keep you posted on my progress. And yes I am still doing the two dollar challenge which that is where my 52 cents from kindle is going!! So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment