Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Happy July


 
Hello all Happy July! Well, here's the story for the week. Bills and more bills!! Why is it the summer months you get the most bills. Can anyone explain that to me please.  As you know for my birthday I went to Atlantic City to gamble dinking and have fun. The gambling and drinking were ok but the fun not so much. When I made my hotel reservation the women told me that I had complimentary comedy tickets for Mondy night show. When I went to get the tickets, they weren't there. No free show tickets and the normal price was $35 dollars a person. I passed on that. The gambling was lousy no real big money to be made and the drinks were more fruit juice then liquor. But I did go to the beach which was a plus I love the beach not the sand so much. 

But coming home I looked forward to my settlement check that came before I  left  for my mini vacation. It was four years in the making and let's say it made my gambling money that I spent less a problem. The money was put in a Cd anyway to gain some interest and to see what I want to do with it later on. Do you know how many years it takes to get money from a lawsuit a long darn time. Plus, if lawyers are involved, they take a 1/3 of the settlement which is a lot.  

Now my next project is to get my second home sold and out of my hands . I am getting tired of doing yard work and clean up just to make the place look nice .Did I mention the bills that come with the place  that I have to pay because I can't rent it out.  

          Well, that's my story what do you think? Have a safe and Happy July 4th 

No comments:

Post a Comment