Sunday, July 21, 2024

Good Times


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. I finally got a settlement check that I had been waiting on for 4 years. It was nice to finally get it also my pension from working for the city will be here in August so that's nice since I have been waiting 8 years for that. I figure I could splurge a little. So I did go to Atlantic City spend about $1000 for 4 days. I mostly went for the beach. I did my nails but never again doing nails cost too much. $40 dollars a pop too rich for my blood. I mostly saved the rest.

Let me tell you what happen yesterday.  I got a phone call from a women saying she lived in the neighborhood of my rental home and if I was rented it. Since it sits empty right now. The women said she had a family interested in renting it. So I said I would rent it for $3000. I was just throwing out a crazy number knowing she would say for  get it because to me that's crazy to rent something so high. But she said the family can pay 2800 a month. I was shocked people are paying so much to rent places. So, I am seeing the family soon for an interview. Nothing is set. Not sure if I want to rent it or wait and sell  at the end of the year. I could use the rental money to pay some of the rental home bills that I have to pay out of pocket. Also, if I rent it I would have to get a new microwave and washing machine the ones in the rental home is broke. Which means more money out of my pocket.

                                                 Well that's my story what do you think?
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment