Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy ThanksGiving


  Hello all well just wanted to wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving.  For me the story or can you say word for day is hope. I got some good news yesterday. My real estate agent said that he has a few people coming by to see the house  I have for sale this weekend. Which is a good thing . Now if I can get an offer it's even better.

I went to the bank yesterday and they were offering 5.5% on Cd.s  accounts. Which I have some money in  a CD account with this bank getting 2.4% interest. So the  banker talked me into closing the old Cd account and open a new one for 5.5% making me more interest. But first I had to take an early withdraw penalty fee hit which was over $500. That hurt me but in the long run I will make that money back and more because of the interest rates being higher.

I am having work done on the house I live in  through a contractor. I think I told you about. Contractors are so expensive. always tell them before you start any work that you want to see an estimated bill. If not they will rip you off on the material and labor. I had to go over the bill my contractor gave me . He was double billing me for stuff that should have come with the job. So I say always get a estimation on paper when you have work done on your home by anybody.

                                       On that note that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment