Saturday, June 10, 2023

To Close


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. don't get me wrong I like where I live. It's very diversified. The people are quite and friendly. But we live to close to each other. My neighbor next door has a small backyard like me. But you could not tell her that she had this big patio set with the fireplace and torch lamps. It's a hot mess. She thinks she lives on an estate somewhere.  It's a nice set up but not for where we live. The smell from her fire set up outside burns my eyes at times. I close my window and still smell it because she put a special scent. So, the fire smells funny. I tell you living close to people is not what it use to be.

This month was both my mother and father's birthday. Mines the later part of the month. Yes we were all born in June. Two Gemini and One Cancer. 

                                     Well, that's my story so far what do you think?   

                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment