Tuesday, June 13, 2023

I Can't Stand This !!!


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I can't stand living in New York because the property taxes are so darn high! I got my property  tax bill yesterday. Mind you I have to pay for 2 homes one I live in and one I am trying to sell. The price was over $16,000 for two properties for the year. And the crazy part is that I can't even get the whole thing back on my taxes. I can only claim $10,000 for the year. This is such a crock of..... Everything in New York has gone up water bills, Con Edison, food. It's too darn expensive to live here besides all the other problem we face here. I am sorry I am ranting I don't mean to but these bills are just to much at times

 The good thing is sometimes I do get a break. I got cat food for free at the grocery store  the other day. It's the good stuff to the $22.00 a bag kind. No I am not eating it it's for the stray cats that I feed in my backyard. I just need to hit the lottery for a couple of million then my bill worries would be over because I would be in Vegas!

                                              That's my story What do you think?

                             https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment