Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Cars


                                                                 Hello Readers

 Well here's the story for the week, Oh heck a couple of weeks. First it's summertime and it's hot. I had a birthday this month it was quiet. The way I wanted it to be.  I have a car that has been sitting out in front of my house for over a month. It's from another state. So, I had to call the police for them to come and ticket it. So that after 7 days I can have it towed at the owner's expense. I say if it's not one thing it's another. The neighbor's child who is 14 is out for the summer. he is driving me crazy with the swearing , baseball playing and music blasting. They live next door and I am about to go over there and kill him. The boy who is 14 is so disrespectful to his parents and everybody else. If it was my child, I would have whipped that A** a long time ago.  

                                              Well, that's my story what do you think.

                                      https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57



No comments:

Post a Comment