Sunday, March 12, 2023

Interviews


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am doing interviews with real estate agents so that I can get my house back on the market. I told you what happen to the last Real Estate Agent that I had. Well Interviewing is not easy. The Real Estate agents that I have interviewed say the same old thing. I live in the neighborhood, I can get you cash buyers, my commission is worth the work I do, Sign right here etc. Some Real Estate agents do their homework like showing me the comps on houses in the area, and other stuff don't.

All I know is that I need a good Real Estate agent that is hungry to make a sell. I do have someone in mind, but I will keep you posted. Looking at my life it goes so fast and there were so many things that I wanted to do but was too afraid to do them. Like move to Las Vegas to gamble and live.  I wanted to go on a road trip in a RV for 3 months. Just to travel to states where the food is tasty, good and cheap. Life is so short if you have a dream do not wait do it!

                                             Well, that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment