Saturday, March 18, 2023

Contestants


Hello all well here's the news for the week. I have finally nailed it down to two real estate contestants. I will be calling them this week and hopefully my house will be up for sale by the end of the month. I need to sell it need the money for medical and Retirment. I told you about that.

Also let me tell you how sneaky some real-estate agents are. A guy called me and told me that he was a real estate agent and wanted to see the house. I made an appointment with him. When he showed up, he had his partner with him. Which was a real estate agent I had previously interviewed and did not care for. I guess she wants that house and wanted to have her partner pretend it was a first-time interview for their company so that I would agree to see him. And if I liked him. I would give his company the listing for the house. Sneaky right.

Right now, the springtime is calling my name. Winter is over and it's time for the dreaded house improvement chores. The ones that cost big bucks. Like getting my house's foundation fixed. New windows. new garage door. Might need a new stove to. I hate to spend money. But things are needed. So, what can you do?

                                         Well, that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment