Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Uncle Sam Darn You!!!


  Hello all well here's the story so far. Uncle Sam and the State got me. I did my taxes yesterday and the account told me that since I made less last year. I only get to pay $4,000. Compared to the $10,000 I paid the year before. Really Uncle Sam. You know a Sista trying to buy other bills with that money. I used to love doing my taxes because I knew I was getting a tax return. Not so much now.

I did learn a lesson from my accountant. I told him about my house that I was putting on the market for sale. He broke down for me the taxes I would pay on the sale of the house. I was shocked. It's a lot. I would come out with some money but not as much as I thought. I have to sell it anyway. I am not going to be a landlord again I don't like it. Beside the second house is costing me money. So, I have to get rid of it.

         Happy Spring, I am so glad it's getting warmer now I can get out more and do things.

                                      So that's my story what do you think?
                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment