Saturday, February 25, 2023

Fired


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I fired my real estate agent. She had my house for 6 months and only presented me with 1 offer. Which was too low. I gave her a chance and I think when I spoke to her, she had given up on selling the property anyway. So, we both agreed it was time to move on. Now I am in search of a new real estate agent to sell my home. But this time they only get 2 months to sell it not 6 months.

Con Edison is killing people with their price hikes. It's bad enough that they sneaked in increases to make up for the covid-19 losses they suffered. People were not paying their bills, so they attached them to the people that were paying. Saying that Con Edison did a recheck of the meters and some other kinda bulls**t like that. Which allowed them to charge you more for less service. They are such a rip-off!!

I am scared that getting old and not having enough money to live on is keeping me up at night.  With inflation and the high cost of living. No wonder I can't sleep. 

                                         That's My Story What do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment