Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Expensive Knish


  Hello, all happy day after Valentines Day. Well, here's the story so far. Can you say New York is Expensive well it is. I went out to lunch today at Bens which is a kosher Deli. Food use to be good there but. It's not anymore and for 2 overstuffed sandwiches and 2 potato knishes the bill was $55 dollars. That's half of my grocery money for the week. My partner told me with things so expensive eating out is a luxury like going on a cruise. He's right.

The worst part about eating out is not only the expense it's that the food they serve is not good anymore. I find it tasteless. What do you think? I love that we have been getting nice weather in New York. Yea no snow and springtime will be in a few weeks. Can I tell you I am not a fan of snow.  Since I have to shovel it.

I can't wait to sell my second home the bills like water, electricity, property tax keeps rising and we are making the payments but that is money we could use for other things. I learned a lesson no more 6 months contracts for my new real estate agent. If the new real estate agent cannot sell the house in 2 months, they are fired. My current real estate agent has 2 weeks left on her contract and I don't think she's even showing the house anymore. She knows her days are numbered.

                                  So that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment