Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Expensive Cats


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. My feral cats are costing me a fortune in dry cat food. It's been 2 years and don't ask why I started feeding them. Felt sorry for them, I guess. Anyway the 16.5 lbs. of dry cat food use to cost me about $15.00. Now it's $23.00. I had to ration the food for the cats. I have 3 sometimes 5 depending on who comes to eat.

I am so tired of carrying an empty house. I told you I have a second home that I rent but it's empty because of the covid scare. Did not want people living off of me for free. I can barely afford me. So, the energy bill came in yesterday for the second home. It was $70 more than the normal price I pay. The billing for just carrying the gas into your home is crazy. They charged me $120 just to carry gas through the pipelines and the usage was like $40 bucks.  If you would tell me Con Edison is not ripping people off. I would tell you you're lying. Because they are.

                                                 So that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment