Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Worries



Hello all well here's the story so far for the week. I know I told you about Con Edison and the higher prices it's costing people to heat their homes. It's like 10-40% more now. Also did I mention that I have to pay commission to just walk into a grocery store. Gas in New York is almost $5 a gallon.  Rents and property taxes are crazy. everything is so darn high. But you already know that. If your retired like me, you need some money coming in from somewhere that will help you beat inflation.  For me I am watching all my pennies because I have worries. I am not collecting a pension from my job yet. I am too young to get my social security. So, when I left my job a couple of years ago I did it because my partner had my back, and I had a couple dollars saved up.

I still worry about the what if situations in life. Especially when it comes to paying the bills. Did I mention medical cost is no joke?  Last year alone we spent a pretty penny out of pocket for medications & doctor, dentist visits.  That's why I am trying to find a way to make some extra money that will not interfere with my medical situations. I always say every penny counts and in my book it really does.

                                          So that's my story what do you think?

                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment