Friday, February 25, 2022

D**N Roof


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I went by my rental home which has a flat roof, I saw water was coming down the wall in my dining room. I called my roofer since I had a brand-new roof put on withing the last 3 years. The guy came said it was not a roofing problem and that the snow got into my vent on the roof and melted that's where my water in the dining room was coming from. So, I told him to fix the problem. He told me he would tell his boss so that he could tell me the cost. I am still waiting for that boss to call me, and this happened on Monday It's now Friday.

I cannot wait to sell my rental home it's not worth it for me to keep anymore. It's costing me more money than I am getting which is nothing at the moment because I am not renting it.  I am afraid to re-rent it because my last 3 tenant were a pain in the butt.  Also I am afraid with covid -19 that the cdc maybe passing out more rent moratoriums again. Beside the house just for it to sit there empty is costing me about $8,000 a year. Which I cannot afford. That's not even including repairs I have to make if something goes wrong like the water coming into the dining room.

This is my life right now so what do you think?

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment