Saturday, November 9, 2019

Happy & Tired



 Hello all well here's the story for the week. First I am tired of peeing in a cup( sorry if that's a little gross for you) But this month is nothing but doctors appt. Which I have to it pee in a cup for each appointment. After a while you get to be an expert at it.  I am glad that I am able to afford to pee in a cup or see doctors for my yearly check ups. Lord knows I am not complaining because some people are not able to  see doctors because they lack health insurance. Scary to even think about.

Happy because I have lost 10 lbs and didn't know it. Got on the doctor's scale yesterday and I was happy. I am trying to keep the weight loss going but my partner who is a sweet addict. Keeps bringing stuff in to the house like bags of candy , cake. I can't let him eat this stuff alone He's a diabetic. But we are both off sugar come Monday.  I have been known to throw out bags of candy and cookies just to get it out of the house.

Crazy  call myself trying to get a cheap ham for Thanksgiving.  I went to ShopRite and the cheapest ham I could find was $22.00. I left that ham in the store and settled for 4 turkey legs  the big ones for $5 a package. Works for me when it comes to Thanksgiving. I eat cheap!

                                                         That's My Story What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment