Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Warning

 
Hello all well here's this week story. Warning, Warning be careful when you buy trip insurance and I will tell you why. When I cruise I make sure to buy the trip insurance which cost me $235 extra. But for a peace of mind I am ok with that. The insurance is suppose to cover  any expenses that you have medical or trip cancellation for any reason. 

I canceled my cruise this month because of medical . The cruise cost $3500.00 for two people the cruise is giving me back $1700.00 Which leaves $1800.00 that the  insurance company was suppose to refund me. I filled out all the required insurance company papers. Even got a doctors note of why I canceled my trip and you know what happened right?  

The insurance company told me they denied my claim because of a pre-existing medical condition my partners has.  We canceled because my partner needed surgery which could not be put off. Really??? You know I am fighting this out with them right now. If I payed them the money to cover me then that's what they should do by refunded my money. They told me to contact my cruise they will give me some money back. I already know that!

Beware of cruise insurance they will rip you off! That's my story what do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment