Saturday, October 19, 2019

Cleaning

 Hello all well here's the story for the week. I am tired as all heck. I spent 2 solid days cleaning out my rental property.. I realized that cleaning is hard work. My hats go off to the women who do it everyday. I am talking that deep get in the corners and all cleaning. It's finished now comes the hard part.

Do I decide to rent my home for another year getting $2300 for the rent . The renters will pay for the gas. I will pay the property taxes and water bills. Or do I sell the house make a nice profit and run. I am sitting on the fence right now about that. Half of me just wants to sell it and take the money. The other half says no rent it for another year. Will let you know what I decide.

Returns I have purchased so much stuff from Home Depot  for my rental repairs. That I will be returning  a lot of stuff  back to them for a credit on my credit card. I  did not need as much stuff as I thought. I glad for that. 

Con Edison is offering rebated for energy saving appliances. I purchased a refrigerator which I hope to get $40 back on and a air conditioners  which I hope to get $25 back on. 

At this point anything I can get back I am grateful.


                                                        That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment