Sunday, August 4, 2019

Want To....

Hello All Well here's My Story For The Week..

First I am trying to sell my car which I had for over 20 years. I need a new one because I find myself putting more money then the car's worth  to  repair it. Even though I love  my car she got's go.  I was looking at cars and they cost upwards of $20,000. I need a nice car for about $5000,00. My partner says that's not happening.

Getting serious about my health. I keep telling my partner that I am turning from a swan to an ugly duckling . I am losing my hair, teeth, overweight, a diabetic , have fibroids problems along with moles on my face.  I pray each night  that's all I am getting as I get older.  I can live with my situation as long as I am taking it one day at a time certain things don't bother me. Right now I am dealing with my sweet addiction trying to lay off sweets so  I can manage my diabetes better.

In better new I am playing my trip to Atlantic City this weekend to visit family and the beach. I just need to get away put my feet in some water and thank god to be alive.

Well that's my story what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment