Saturday, August 17, 2019

To Darn Long....

Hello all well here's The story for the Week....

I lucked up and got Marvels Endgame from the library. Remember this is part two to  Infinity Wars. Anyway I watched it yesterday can I tell you that this was a 2 1/2 hour movie. Yes it was to long and to me  not as good as Infinity Wars. But it was free from the library so I can't complain to much.


Sad to say that  my tenant will be leaving me soon. I think she will be moving in October. Goodbye rent money. She has rented from me for 6 years and I was use to her rent check monthly. Now I have to get up off my lazy ass and clean the rental home, find painters, gardeners all in all I have to spend money. I hate spending money. Not sure what I will be doing once the house is empty. I might rent it again for another year or just sell it and get my money.

Well That's My Story For The Week what do You think?




No comments:

Post a Comment