Sunday, August 11, 2019

Atlantic City & Columbus Flea Market



Hello all well here's the story for the week. I hit two birds with one stone this week. I went to Atlantic City and I went to Columbus Flea Market.

Lets start with Atlantic City first the rooms for 2 nights cost me $51.00. They were comped so all I paid was taxes and resort fee for the two nights. The food was another story  I spent about $55 for two people for 2 days for lunch and dinner only which was not bad.  Our breakfast which I bring from home was  cereal, bagels, apples and milk. I bring my own coffee too. Atlantic city coffee is way to expensive.  
Gambling I spent about $485 for 2 days. I know that's a lot but it's better then what I use to spend on gambling which was $10000.
Gas and  misc. cost me about $170. That darn Walmart by my mothers in Jersey use to be cheap. I spent a lot of money with them this weekend. Darn you Walmart!!!

Columbus Flea market I was excited to go there but when I got there I was disappointed. Not  many vendors on a Saturday like it is on a Sunday and the stuff they was over priced junk. I did mange to go to the Quakers store and get some cookies and bread. I love the way they cook.  They put their foot in there food and the long lines shows you that they are doing something right.

After all of that running I am Home, Disappointed and Broke! 

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment