Friday, June 21, 2019

Birthday Weekend

                                              Hello all Well Here's the Story for this Week..

I have been lazzzzzy this week. Maybe because it's my birthday weekend and I just have no notion to do nothing. Makes sense right? My partner wanted to know what I wanted to do this weekend for my birthday. I am a simple women if I can clean  my house and get rid of some of this 1940's junk that is been laying around collecting dust for years I am find. I am on a get rid of it kick. I want a clean and almost empty home. That's all I want for my birthday. I told you I was simple.

I am happy that we got rid of an old air conditioner , now I just have to get rid of my old cars and other stuff that just sits around. I am even think about making my own birthday cake. Trying to save the money for my Bermuda trip in November that's why this weekend will be fun but cheap.

                                            That's my story so far what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment