Friday, June 7, 2019

Pissed Off!!!

 Hello all well here's the story....

I was pissed off this week. I am trying to do my dollar a day challenge and how I do it is by mystery shopping.  So I had 2 chase shops that I did paying $12 each which would have been $24 for the day minus my gas to get there. I did the shops and entered the reports on the same day. So why is it that the next day I get a notice in my e mail  saying that the shops were not done. I said HUH???

What had happen was that I did the shops and forgot to submit them. I explained it to the company and they said Oh well you will not get paid for it. I was pissed. I spend my time and gas money and now you got two free shops from me. Ok, it might have been my stupid mistake but still you could have told me to resubmit the shops since I still had time on them. I hate mystery shopping for just this reason. These companies take advantage of you and  pay you crap when they do it.

I need another hustle to do my dollar a day challenge with cause I can see me and mystery shopping will be saying our goodbyes real soon.

So what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment