Monday, June 10, 2019

So Much Money



 Hello all well here's the story for the week... So much money here it is the middle of June and I have already spent way to much money. Here's my spending breakdown.

$3500 deposit on roof repair for my rental
$160 for my mother birthday gift
$ 100 took my mother husband out for  dinner  for  his birthday  ( 4 people)
$ 50 for blinds for my rental home
$4800 for property tax when it comes this month

I can't spend anymore I am so over budget this month it's not funny. I am having a birthday this month and I am going cheap on myself to celebrate because of all the spending I have done so far. It's gotten out of hand. I hate to spend so much on stuff but what can you do it has to be spent in order to get the job done and the house not being taken away.

                                                                That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment