Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I Am Done!



 Hello all well here's the story for this week. I am DONE!!  messing with 1800 flowers. First Mothers Day is this Sunday and I wanted to order my mother and my aunt a fruit candy basket for Mother Day.  Since I get all these discounts in my e mail from them like 20-25% off , Free shipping and no service  fee . I say what the heck it will save me money and I will get something nice for my mother and my aunt...

Now here's the pissed off part it took me 1 1/2 hours just to place the orders because the people who work for the company don't understand to well.  Once my orders are  placed I try and apply my discounts to them. 1800 flowers tells me I could not because they have expired. I told the women on the phone how can they be expired when it says for Mother Day which is not here yet and I just got the emails  today!  She told me that she would give me credit for the shipping but I could not use the 25% off coupon. Fine.

My total bill came to $135.00 for the two items. Which I know it's kinda pricey but hey I am ordering pears,  candy and other  fancy food stuff in a nice basket at $65.00 each. Anyway when I looked at the confirmation  for my order  one of the places  I was sending a basket to  has the wrong address was  I was Hot by then..


 This is what I wanted to do to  1800 flowers by now. I called the company back and  told them the problem.  They gave me   such the run around. They had me called Fed Ex so I can fixed the problem myself. They told me to do a whole bunch of crazy stuff to fix a problem they did.  I told them that  if my items are not delivered on time and in the right way. They will be hearing from my lawyer on this one and  I will report them to better business bureau and Yelp. Never again will I use or recommend this company. They suck! 

                                                  So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment