Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Can't Go Back Again


 Hello all  well here's the story for the week. I realized that I can not go back home again. I mean back to my childhood life. I was entertaining the thought a couple of weeks  ago that if I needed to I could go back to the house I grew up in since I am renting it out at the moment. But I took a drive  around my old neighborhood yesterday. The area has changed so much I don't want to go back. Long gone are the friends I use to hang out with replaced with new people and McMansion.  The new people  have taken  my  quite little community and made it crazy  with over building, not enough places to park, crazy stuff.   In that moment I  realized  it's time for me to move on to. I had moved on  I just
 thought I could go back ..


 I am mad   that  got a ticket in the mail yesterday for $25. It was a sanitation ticket that belonged to my tenant. She did not do the garbage right. which resulted in a ticket for me which she will be paying. In new York sanitation is no joke it's all  about money with them. They will look in your garbage cans on the curb and try to find anything just to give you a ticket.

                                So that's my story this week What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment