Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Blinds


Hello All...

Well here's my story for the week. First I don't like shopping in places like Home Depot and Lowes, But I have to go my tenant in my rental broke two blinds. How I don't know. Now I have  get some new ones and they are not cheap. I priced them at $25 bucks a piece. So I am spending about $50 bucks on something the tenant broke. I love it. You know I hate to spend money but I guess I have no  choice in the matter. She needs blinds for the windows right?

Feel ripped off again. I am going on a cruise in October. The cruise line offered a package deal  that comes with free beverages ( coffee not included) Darn I love coffee. Anyway the package was suppose to be free but when I got my new bill they charge me $225 for beverage service that I have not gotten yet. The beverage services are the tips that are not included in the packages. I would not be getting any beverage package if it was not for my partner wanting to try it. $225 for two people in services to drink some watered down drinks on a cruise. In my book it's not worth it. 
 Well that's my story for the week what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment