Monday, June 4, 2018

Yardsale


Hello all well here's the story for the week. Yes that's me in the picture I had a yardsale yesterday. The weather was nice here but yesterday it was cold felt like 50 degrees. I  will admit Sunday was not a day to do yard sales. I made a big...…. $21 dollars for the whole day. Most of the stuff that did not sell will be donated to charity.
I see that yard sales even the ones I go to don't have a lot of people like they use to. I guess people don't have the money like they use to or they don't need the stuff that people are selling. Including me.
Today is the first Monday in June and I am now 4 days behind my $1 challenge. I have not made any money yet and right now I am not a happy camper. My yard sale money doesn't count that's was earmark for something else. So I have to try and find jobs or coupons to make me $30 dollars this month. Got any suggestions?

I need my money I did a mystery shop last month and got my check today in the wrong darn name. The mystery shopping company made the check out in my email name not my real name. I was pissed. Now I have to call the company so that they can reissue me my check in the correct name. If they think I am going to let them have my $15 they are mistaken.

                                     Well that's my story so far what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment