Sunday, June 10, 2018

Liars, Liars



Hello All, Well here's the story so far. This is my season the yard sale, garage sale season. This is where I go hunting for my holiday gifts that I give and for my other reasons. I have found a few liars in the bunch of yard sale holders and this is what I mean by liars.
When I read a yard sale post they will state that they will have 5-8 families on the block doing yard sales. When I get there they have only 1
In some advertisement for yard sale/garage sales they will say I have this and that to sell. I will drive 25 miles for that certain items and when I get there they don't even have the item they were advertising . When I ask about it they play dumb like they don't know what I am talking about. Liars
 Then you get to other yard sale holders and you see that they stated they have  the good stuff  that they are selling and it' really cheap junk.
Here's another one you get to a yard sale and they have some good stuff your want to buy. The yardsaler has  priced their stuff at retail prices not yard sale prices. Some people really do think they have gold at their yard sales. 
Why tell all these lies to make people drive so far to look at your junk?  Or overprice so junks so that people don't want to buy it.
If your doing a yard sale be truthful and don't waste people's time and money getting to your sale and you have nothing of value to offer or your overpriced. Gas and time both cost $$.
So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment