Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Volunteering

Hello Everyone. Well here's the story for the week. My friend convienced me to volunteer for WeDay. Which is an orgaization that promotes helping people in third world countries with money for business, heath , education etc. It entourages young people to get involved in being great humanitarians. This event with speakers and performers will be held Wednesday in the city and I am on the Media help group. What my job really is is that I am a runner if they need anything I run for it( haha) It should be fun and I look forward to doing it. I like to volunteer  when it comes to  helping people. So that's my story for today.  Will let you know how the event goes.


                                                 Yep that's right I am New York Made!

No comments:

Post a Comment