Sunday, September 10, 2017

Leo Sayer - You make me feel like dancing (1976)


     

Hello All well this is my story. This is the song that I wanted to sing to my partner this weekend Why..... Because he made me so proud. He got rid of most of the junk we had in the garage. We had an old couch that sanitation finally took. He got rid of a lot of junk in our basement that was just taking up space and collecting dust. He loaded our van to the prim with stuff for donation. Heck he  gave away , threw out and sold a lot of stuff this weekend. Plus he  help me with the garage sale we were having. So this Sunday night tired as heck the both of us. I still feel like dancing because I am getting my freedom back by getting rid of the Junk! Amen!! So what do you think and who wants to dance with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment