Monday, March 27, 2017

Retirement Scary Thoughts


Good Morning Everyone, well Here's my story so far. I was made aware that I have been out of work for 3 years. Wow times goes fast when your not rushing to a 9-5 everyday. Anyway I realized that since I out  of work what will my retirement look like when I get 62 or older. It was scary to think about. Thank God I had the hindsight to save money when I worked for the city. I also invested a lot of my part-time job income when I was working 2 jobs which I had done for many years but still.... I worry because medical bills, prescription and I take a lot of them can eat up savings, housing costs and basic living can to. I am not trying to depend on just my saving and pension when I retire, because once I add my pension, social security for the month up. I am luck if I get $2000 a month. That's why I worry. Retirement can be a scary and yes I can work part time but my diabetes limits me to standing for  long periods of time. So I am limited when it comes to findings a job. Right now I am looking into to every corner and crack for ways that I can make money for my retirement because when I am 62 my life should not be based on the funds that I have don't have coming in.
                                                               So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment