Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Failure!


 Good Morning All, Here's my  story for today. I am a frugal failure. The reason why I say this is that the months of October and November I spend money like I'am Mama WarBucks and I got it like that. That's right I don't think about coupons or discounts or anything related to saving money. I just spend. Perfect example of this is  last month on eating out and groceries I spent $575.00 That is what my charge bill stated. I was shocked and made at myself all at the same time. I have to get it together money wise or I will be in trouble. Since as you know I am not working which means no income for me right now.
I know that December will not be any better spending wise because my cruise is in December and hopefully I will not over spend my budget . I saved $1200 for the 10 day trip. Come Jan 2017 back on the cheapskate/frugal wagon. seriously.... So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment