Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Changes


Good Morning Everyone. Well here's the story for the week. Changes and Fed Ex. Let's talk about Fed Ex first. Friday I get a sticky on my door stating that I had a Fed Ex package waiting for me. I was not aware of anyone sending me anything. So I called and they stated that my package would be send to me between 8-10:30 am Monday morning. So like the fool I am I got up at 6:30 in the morning and waited, By 12:00 no fed ex package.  When I called about my package  they could not even tell me who send me the package or when I will get it. Then I got mad! Fed Ex in my book sucks. Long story short I got the package and it was important but damn Fed Ex I had to go through to many changes just to get it.

Changes we only have a couple weeks left until the new Year 2017 and what surprises have I gotten before the new year a new increase in my property taxes. Happy holidays to me!  I got a $170 increase in my tax bill. You see why I need to win the lotto, I need the money for all these stupid increases. Well the bright side of things is that I will be adding money toward me $20 challenge for 2016. I rolled $55 in coins and I did a mystery shop in November for $15.

Yes I am still using my money toward my Kellogg purchase of stock I am just waiting until they send me a new statement to see who I send my checks to now. They changed transfer agents.
So that's my story what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment