Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Trying To Save A Buck!




Hello Everyone, Well here's my story so far. I went to a Free Coupon Event Yesterday and her's some of the highlights that was talked about....

Never use coupons on full priced items.
Wait until the item you want to buy is at rock bottom in price and then use your coupon for it.
In 3 months of using coupons you should be saving 50% on your grocery bills.
Use your coupons to purchase food for the food bank and other worthy charities.
Everyone should have an Emergency food panty just like you have an emergency money fund.
Always have a price in mind of what you want to pay when it comes to your grocery shopping. Example for a box of cereal say that in your mind you will not pay over $2.50 a box and stick to that price when you go food shopping.
Look in your local newspapers and on line for coupons.
Also the Extreme Coupon Reality Show is rigged-ed but we all knew that right.
The event was interesting it's just that I live In New York and the presenters were from Las Vegas which you can not compare because their supermarkets is way cheaper then mine. I know I go to them when I visit Vegas and I love their prices. 
The bottom line was the event was informative and it gave me a good idea  on how to save a buck or two. But my partner who went with me said he already does what they talked about. So he gained nothing from this event. So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment