Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Feeling Lost Today

Hey Everyone. Here's my story for the week. Have you every woke up to a feeling of being lost and your not sure  what direction your life should be going ? I woke up with that feeling today and yesterday. So what I did was I started to purge my life and my things. I cleaned out all of the clothes and books that I did not need anymore and I either donated them or dumped them in the garbage.
I am trying to live a simple life and getting rid of unnecessary stuff in my life is a start.
I have so many website and blogs and things that are not making me money and I have lost interest in them they are going next. Have you every wanted your life to be as simple as possible. I am heading toward that right now in my life. I want a simple life. I also want to live in a tiny house like this





Also let me tell you what happen I got depressed because I spent $60 on eating out twice this week and the food was crap. Where I live the places to eat good food is non-existence. Also I realized that over the course of 3 weeks I have spend over $85 on lottery tickets. Hoping that I can win something. Now if that isn't something to get you depressed about I don't know what is?
So that's my story so far. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment