Thursday, April 14, 2016

Not Feeling It


Hey everyone, Here's the story for the week. Not to much to tell. As you can see  my Atlantic City trip was canceled because of the weather. It was suppose to snow, rain and get icy but you know the weather people were all wrong about that. It did get cold but no snow and ice. But I will be going  to A.C in May.Hopefully I will have nicer weather. Now that I have this week to myself meaning no doctors appointments or things that needed to be done. I started the week getting my banking and investments in order. I also worked on my back yard and donations that I need to give away. So so far it's has been a productive week even thought I did not get a chance to go gambling.

Looks like spring is here and I am happy . That means I can go outside more because the weather will be calling me. Still looking for work and ways to save money and make it but other then that nothing to really report. My week has been kinda slow. So that's my story so far short and to the point.
                                                              So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment